Monday, February 22, 2010

Picking on My Dad Again

One more that is just too good to resist. Everyone that loves to tease my father will love this one. Madeline got in trouble at school for turning in an assignment incomplete, so the teacher made her stay in from recess to finish it. (She is really good at school and has no problems completing assignments, so she did deserve this) Anyway, Madeline is one of the "teacher's pet" students-she HATES getting in trouble. Later at home, she wrote a letter to her teacher to try to make up for her misstep. Here is the letter, verbatim:

Dear, Mrs. Fischer
Sorry that I didn't do the seventh sentice here it is
I opened the door for Jim.
PS Jim ran away before I could open the door because there was a snake outside.
from Madeline


Hysterical, right? For those of you not familiar with my family, my dad is Jim and he is TERRIFIED of snakes.

No comments: